We’ll help you develop the scope of the works, budgets, and preliminary designs for feasibility studies through the execution phase, commissioning and handover.
We’ve successfully managed projects worth millions of dollars – Our experience means that your project will be in safe hands.
We make custom panels designed to any size, rating, or form factor for maintainability and operator safety.
We can work with any control equipment you require, including Omron, Rockwell, Sprecher and Schuh & Schneider.
Our designs include Motor Control Centres (MCCs), equipment control panels and operator interface panels with voltages up to 1000VAC and IP66 rated enclosures as needed. Panels from MBI can help your business function more efficiently
We’re ready to go with the right equipment for your project, including our own tools for testing soil resistivity, earth grid injection, power, voltage, instrument and current transformers.
- Earth grid injection and impedance testing
- Power, voltage, instrument and current transformer testing
- High current injection testing for ductor and primary injection testing of protection relays
- Soil resistivity testing
- Circuit breaker testing
- High voltage cable termination and jointing. With XLPE and Paper Lead Insulated Cables.
- Protection relay testing, Secondary and primary injection testing.
Our team is skilled in integrating physical and virtual components to create a customised single system that ensures that your software and machinery work as one.
- Programming and automation of equipment – PLCs, SCADA
- Using Omron and Rockwell automation equipment
- Citect SCADA
- Honeywell DCS’
Our electricians have years of experience performing installations, maintenance of existing equipment, breakdowns on plant and equipment and shutdown support.
Our solutions are tailored to you and your needs to ensure the best result every time.
- New equipment and machinery installations
- Equipment and machinery maintenance
- Shutdown labour and support
- Equipment and machinery refurbishment, rebuild and upgrade
- Automation equipment service and breakdowns
- CNCs, PLCs, DCSs and SCADA systems
Our electrical engineers can carry out high and low voltage protection studies, detailed electrical design for entire plants, Australian Standards safety audits and substation designs.
We’re here for you – From millivolts to kilovolts, feasibility to completion and ongoing support to ensure plant and equipment maintains compliance with current standards.
- High voltage and low voltage protection studies
- Arc flash analysis
- Earthing system design
- Design and drafting detailed electrical plans
- Compliance audits
- Installation and project design of brownfield and greenfield sites
- Development of asset preventative maintenance regimes